Monday, November 16, 2009

Yay Az!

I've been pestering Johnathan to figure out what he's doing for his best man / groomsmen situation. He wants Corey, and maybe Nate/Mouse but thinks Corey will fail (because he will....just sayin') and doesn't want to make either Nate or Mouse best man and is so confused.

I, on the other hand have been waiting for him to make up his mind so I can ask my bridesmaids to be my bridesmaids before it's ridiculously late. John finally said to pick mine and then he'll follow. So I asked Azurell, my dearest to be a bridesmaid and she said yes. Hurray! I am uncertain as to whether I should ask Tiffany as well yet or not. I should figure this out, huh?

Anyway, I am super excited that Az is going to be there with me. Keeping me sane and alive with her Azness. All is well. (Except that we're crazy far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment