Friday, July 9, 2010

In less than two weeks....

I'll be married! Kind of. But that's another story altogether.

Everything is set up. All we need now is a final head count. Due to people not being unemployed, I think it's going to be a lot less than expected and than desired I guess. I mean, less people means less expense, but it also means less friends there to share in the good times with.

We're going to the Nelscott Manor in Lincoln City for our honeymoon. There's a jacuzzi tub for two overlooking the ocean. Yeah, I'm excited.

My wonderful Aunt/Sister Melissa got us our flowers. Yay for pink roses, red roses, white alstromeria and such! We'll just need to turn these bouquets into my bouquet, three bridesmaids bouquets, a toss bouquet, petals for the flower girl, and centerpieces... sometime....

My bridesmaids are all set up (I think...) and the playlist is made. We still need to actually download the songs and transfer them to phone/CD/something. I hope that people actually dance... that's what weddings are for, right?

I'm pretty excited, but also scared I guess. Not scared.... just, it all seems so surreal - and I won't believe it until I'm standing on the sand with him I guess. I need to write down my vows on notecards... or memorize them. So close! I hope that everything goes the way we want it to.

Whew! Now what?

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for this blog for a million years, lol. It's going to be magical!

    ReplyDelete