Sunday, September 6, 2009

Standstill...

So we've nearly gotten everyone's address that we'd like to invite. I feel bad about not having extended family there I think. I understand why we have to keep it just close friends and family and such. For pricewise and because... we've still got a lot of people all added together, and the very vast majority of them are linked to Bride, or Both... there's only 9 for groom (18 with +1s).. so yeah. With my second cousins and such, yeah. I'm not going to worry about it until later. We've still got... 319 days until we do the deed.

We haven't really accomplished much planning wise. John somehow can't find time to look into things, and yet feels like he's being left out. Even though he really does have time like...a lot of time.

So we're kind of... yeah, at a standstill.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, sounds like Brittany (aka. Maid of Honor) needs to set up a brainstorming/planning session :D It could be fun. :P

    I think once you have the location, or not location, or plane tickets to Maui or whatever you decide to do, the planning will all start to come together. As it is, you can't plan for a wedding when there is no location to decoration, plan for, etc. Ya know!? So just take a step back and breathe, it's all going to come together. I promise.

    ReplyDelete