Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Dress

We went to David's Bridal, and to Macy's, Nordstroms, and everywhere in between. We went to everywhere we could think of that might sell dresses in general. I don't know how many dresses we tried on, but it felt like it was in the hundreds. Finally though, I found the dress. It fits wonderfully, it's lacy and glittery and spectacular. Got it from emporio bridal in Washington Square. It's... yeah, wonderful.

Only downside... I was trying to find a link to post here so you could look at on a model...and when I put in the designer and the product number I found the same dress I got for nearly 90 dollars cheaper... in addition, I bet brand new the zipper's a lot more considerate than it is on the dress I got. Yeah, and that's what I get I suppose. I totally could have wrote down the info and looked it up when I got home to be sure I got the best deal. I always end up doing things like that. It's aggravating as all hell. I would totally return it and buy the one online too... except that for some reason bridal shops make their return policy as there isn't one... So there's nothing I can do about it. Grumble grumble. Oh well, at least I have a wonderful dress to wear on a wonderful day. And I had a great time with my Maid of Honor in finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment