Saturday, January 2, 2010

We're getting there... 201 Days



In 201 days, I will be joined officially with the love of my life. I can't wait! I have completely fallen in love with birdcage veils. They're fabulously feminine and edgy with a touch of retro flare. I think they'll work if I decide to chop off all my hair like I've got the itch to do.



I'm thinking of doing little bundles of cherry blossoms in vases, with the candles and flower petals (I'm thinking yellows maybe some pinks), and then the favors all around. They'll all be roughly the same height. Cherry blossoms have the colors I love -pinks and browns, with a little Asian fusion feel.



We've got the place semi-booked, we just have to give them a 25% deposit - shouldn't be too big of a deal. I've got my lovely bridesmaids, my dress, and lots of fun ideas for hair and such. Getting ideas together for centerpieces and a few ideas for fun favors together. I've been working on the playlist, I really need help finding some fun dance songs but absolutely no one wants to help me for some reason.



Did I mention we've got our cake picked out as well? I don't remember and am too lazy to check. Strawberries on top of pound cake. Just a small one, as everyone will get their desserts with meal. As soon as we get the deposit in we're going to make our invitations. I plan on getting my veil soon, and finding a fabulous headpiece to go with it. I've already got the earrings and necklace I'm wearing, I want to find some cool anklets or something as well. I need to get tan, and touch up my tattoos. Other than that and a bunch of tiny details things are starting to fall together. Now I just need to find large sums of money from somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment