Monday, August 31, 2009

7-22-10

We wanted to do the wedding in 2010, rather than wait forever because we are excited. Since our guest list is rather small, and the location will most likely be free that leaves us open with availabilities even within the shorter amount of time.

The date will be July 22, 2010. Mid summer, less chance of coldness and/or rain. College friends (aka Brittany and Caity) will be here for the summer.

In addition, I've found a few dresses that I really like.

Now what?

-- Location of ceremony.
-- Check for permits if we end up needing one.
-- Find hotel/ballroom for reception
-- Look at tents/tables info for outside reception if desired

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You and John (and I, lol) have a date! :D Send me some links of dresses your thinking of that we didnt look at last night.. I wanna see :D. Upon thinking about it more, and coming to the realization of us all being barefoot, a less bubbly, more flowy dress will probably work out best... but you do have a good amount of time to pick dresses out, so no worries there. Anyways... Whenever you finalize your guest list with numbers and addresses let me know so that I can get a copy and make pretty "save the dates," cuz I'm the MoH :D

    ReplyDelete